I suddenly realize that it is only three months until we leave on our Africa trip, so in between watching Olympics, I sort through our Africa file and make a list of major items we haven’t done for our trip. Here is the list:
- Tanzania Visas
- Final Payment for Botswana Safari
- Final Payment for Tanzania Safari
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations/Malaria Pills
- Create Trip Budget/Calculate Cash Required
- Change Symphony/Theatre Tickets We Will Miss
- Book Hotels in the Following Places:
- Langley, BC
- Arusha, Tanzania
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Kasane, Botswana
- Maun, Botswana
- Zanzibar – town and beach
- Vancouver, BC
We had sent emails to a number of hotels in Arusha, Kasane and Maun back in May. I email a few again to see if they have a room available on the dates needed. I think we can make quick decisions for these hotels in small towns as there is limited choice.
The visa applications are filled out. We require photos, money order and prepaid return envelopes and these are ready to be sent to Ottawa.
I will plug away at the hotels. We are back on the track.